- Machined from strong but lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum, stronger and less prone to damage than the standard oil dipstick.
- It is used to measure how much oil is left in an engine.
- Replaces the stock plugs to make them look better.
- There are four pre-drilled holes on the top of the oil dipstick, which can be used to tie the safety rope so that the oil dipstick will not fall off easily and will not be lost even if it is dropped.
- Easy fitting, no modifications needed.
- YAMAHA RAPTOR 700 2006-2021
- YAMAHA RAPTOR 700R 2011-2021
- YAMAHA RAPTOR 700R SE 2014-2021
- YAMAHA RAPTOR 700R SPECIAL 2013-2021
- YAMAHA RAPTOR 660R 2001-2005
- YAMAHA YFZ450 2004-2013